Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Red Shoes!!!!!!!!!

The Farmer's Wife sent me the cutest pair of red satin shoes I have ever laid my eyes on, and so far they have been to church, although, there is a pair of cushions in the box that are supposed to be put in the shoes to keep them from slipping when you go dancing. I think I will stick with church. I measured the heels on the inside, and they are 3"; the school secretary insisted that they should be measured on the outside (4.5"). At any rate I feel like I am touring over everyone when I am wearing them. Thanks, dear neice.

4 comments:

  1. GO DANCING!!! And that skirt wants to go, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just as cute as they were when you were in Billings! You Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie,
    You've still got it!! Hot little mama!!! cactus Go girl

    ReplyDelete